COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The categories of personal information we collect and the sources from which we collect it depends on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect personal information directly from you, including when you engage in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website;
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase;
- Inquire about our products or services;
- Contact us to request assistance or provide feedback, including communication with customer service;
- Create an online account and profile;
- Subscribe to receive our emails or text messages;
- Submit a product review;
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event; and
- Interact with us on social media, including by posting content and tagging us.
The types of personal information we collect directly from you may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, birthday, marketing and communications preferences, product and style preferences, size information, account information, government-issued ID, information provided in your product reviews, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you make a purchase from us, we work with third-party payment processors and financing partners to collect and process your payment information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect personal information when you access and use our Services including:
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access and use our Services, including device information, such as your browser type, hardware model, operating system version, IP address, unique device identifiers, and language settings. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as items placed in your shopping cart, your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, and your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services.
- Transaction Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about your transactions, including records of products or services you purchased, returned, or are considering purchasing from us, the purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect personal information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect personal information about you from:
- Order processing partners, such as fraud prevention partners, shipping partners, and fulfillment partners; and
- Marketing and advertising companies, data co-ops, mailing list providers, and market research companies.
The types of personal information we collect from other sources may include name, email address, mailing address, demographic information (such as your age range), product preferences, and product purchases.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services. We also use personal information to:
- Fulfill any orders placed through the Site, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, and other information offered by CKI and others that we think will interest you, unless you have opted out of such communications;
- Identify, report, and repair errors that impair the functionality of our Services;
- Analyze trends and statistics, learn more about your shopping preferences and your interaction with our Services, and improve your shopping experience;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, we may disclose the personal information we collect about you. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1655 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 404 , West Palm Beach, FL, 33401, United States